Friday, November 27, 2009

One Day Late...

Thanksgiving was a hectic day- so hectic that I fell asleep before I could even think about what I am thankful for. So now as my daughter and my love are sleeping, I have a chance to reflect:

I am thankful for Jdance. I have known her forever, I speak to her multiple times almost everyday and I don't know what I would do without her. I don't think I could thank her enough for what she has done for me.

I am thankful for all of my amazing friends. I don't think I can express enough how much their love and support means to me.

I am thankful for the girls I met on TB (you know who you are!) that helped me through the "unknowns" of pregnancy. Those months would have been a helluva lot harder without your support, stories, and tough love.

I am thankful that I can finally stop living with regrets and appreciate all the twists and turns my life has taken. All the good and bad experiences got me where I am today, which is exactly where I want to be.

I am thankful for my family and their unconditional love. Mom and Dad, I love you so much and will never be able to repay you for all the good you have done for me- but I sure will try :)

I am thankful I still get to watch my little brother grow up, even though I have moved out.

I am thankful for my future step son and that he is so sweet with his little sister.

I am thankful to be marrying into one of the best families I have ever seen- my daughter will grow up surrounded by so much love I couldn't ask for anything better.

I am thankful for my future mother in law and sister in law. They are two of my favorite people, I am so happy to have them in my life.

I am thankful for having such an easy labor (even though it was still traumatizing!)

I am thankful for my daughter and that she is healthy and smiling, and coos, and is so darn cute I can't take it and those big blue eyes and the way she moves her mouth right before she is about to cry, and when she looks at me when she is eating, and when J holds her and she looks over his shoulder, and I could go on forever...

I am thankful that although J saw the the horrific gory details of labor- he still thinks I am beautiful.

I am thankful I found J or that he found me. He is my everything. He has made me a better person and happier than I can ever imagine. He is amazing, I can't and will not imagine life without him.

Now... mama is tired and talking about J makes me want to go hold him close- so that is exactly what I am going to do! G'night all!

*muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment