Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 10

I made it through the first 10 days!!!

Sorry folks I haven't turned into a flat tummied super model yet. I feel more fit and in shape but have to admit when I look in the mirror and still see the post preg pouch I get misty eyed and disappointed. I then remind myself that soon I will look into the mirror and hopefully see what I want to see. I just have to stick with it.

Some good things?

- I feel a difference in my body and my endurance. I am ready to push myself more and can feel myself getting stronger.

- There are SLIGHT and I mean SLIGHT changes in my body. Nothing noticeable to the outside work but I can feel the muscle tone started to peak through.

- Last time I hopped on the scale I had lost a pound. I usually weigh myself on Saturday so I am hoping to see a lower number tomorrow morning as well :)

Next week I will start level two of the shred- hopefully I can keep up!!!

Oh and about those creams? Yea I pretty much gave up on the "fat girl slim" I just really don't like the smell. I still like "the love handler" because of the smell and the tingly on my tummy, I haven't been diligent in using it everyday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment