Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Iwillgetinshape Iwillgetinshape Iwillgetinshape...

OK, I'm serious now. For reals. I am going to do this. I ate pretty healthy and did the shred yesterday. I need to do the same thing today, and tomorrow, and for the rest of the week, and next week, and so on until forever! This is all about getting healthy and looking better. I have enlisted a trifecta of fat burning, body slimming tools:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#1 The Jilliam Michael's 30 day shred. Jillian is awesome, I trust what she has to say and hope I can push myself hard enough to see the results I want!

#2 The Lovehandler. OK, so I'm not sure if this does what it says it does HOWEVER I like the smell, it's tingly and doesn't dry very fast so it makes you aware of your tummy. Being aware of your tummy can help remind you to do those extra crunches and reach for fruit instead of something fatty.

#3 Fatgirlslim. Same goes with this one. Not totally sure if it delivers what it says, but I heard from someone second hand that it worked. I'm actually not a fan of the way this one smells, but it I'm gonna try it for the recommended four weeks and hope for the best!

Also? I am kind of a product whore and buy on impulse. I bought these creams awhile ago and couldn't use them while pregnant so I needed an excuse to finally use them or it woulda been a huge waste of money :) Feel free to go purchase them if you like, but I will wait to give my full recommendation until after I have used the products for a few weeks.

So back to the whole getting slim getting healthy bit. I am REALLY going to try this time. In the past I have always made excuses like "it's cold out" or "I just had a really bad day and deserve something fatty to make up for it" No more! I'm also not going to restrict myself. My "diet" is really just eating more fruits and veggies. When going out to eat or ordering in I am going to try to remind myself to order a healthier option. In the grand scheme of things if I eat something healthy there are many benefits and I feel better after. I know as long as I watch my portions and choose the healthier option 90% of the time I can get away with some sweet indulgences every once in awhile ;)

Since the 30 day shred is supposed to be split up in 10 days (10 days level 1, 10 days level 2, 10 days level 3) I will update on Day 10 Day 20 and Day 30. I'll try to also give updates on any other changes I notice along the way- but def on those three days.

First change I noticed? Just after the first day of working out I feel better. i want to work out harder and my body just feels different. It's tough to explain but it is definitely motivating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment