Sunday, January 31, 2010

McFatty Monday- One month down... Kinda

SO I have been working out for 20 days. Hot-damn that's a long time for me! I am showing no signs of stopping and it makes me reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally excited. I'm not sure if it's my wedding, my baby, my man, my self esteem, or the flex sched I now have... but whatever it is seems to be working.

I have a few deadlines I need to meet, however I don't plan to stuff my face and re-create the body mold in my couch after the wedding. Remember most of the things I am doing are meant for lifestyle changes. In reality though, having the wedding deadlines are awesome. I really feel like I gave myself enough time to lose weight and get hawt in a healthy amount of time. Maybe after the wedding all I will need to concentrate on is maintaining my results? One can only hope.

Deadline #1 March 1st: My first dress fitting. Even though I still have another fitting after this- I still made it a deadline. My next one, is a few weeks after so I won't really have the time to do a lot of work if I am not at a certain point. This gives me the whole month of February to really buckle down. I think I am going to go a bit stricter on my diet and not take the weekends off. So far I have just been working out Mon-Fri and pretty much doing/eating whatever I wanted too on the weekends.

Deadline #2 March 29th: This is it. Since this is my last fitting I REALLY don't want to lose or gain any weight before the wedding. They are going to make the dress fit perfectly for how my body is on that day soooo I need to keep it that way. So really I have almost another 2 months to get where I want to be. I think I can do this!

SO I betcha wanna know how I did last week, right? Well, again, I didn't lose any weight.

The weight thing didn't really get to me though, I had something much better than numbers on a scale to tell me how I am progressing. J touched my stomach and said "Whoa where did that go?" OMIGAWD OMIGAWD!!! Needless to say I walked with my head a bit higher for the rest of the day. I'm really glad he noticed. When you see someone everyday it's hard to notice changes like that soooo basically I feel awesome :)


I worked out every day this week and did the extra 150 crunches on all days except one because again I forgot to do the final 50 or so. I realized I have to do all of them at once or I will just forget. My gorgeous, cheeky, big blue eyed, dollface, babygirl keeps me pretty distracted. I did the crunches right after the workout- seemed to work well. I also added 3 sets of chest flies because I want to get rid of the "boob-fat" you know that chunk of fluff between your underarms and boobs that sticks out when you wear a tank top? Yea I really don't want that anymore...

Anyways I have written far too much and anyone who is still reading, well you're pretty awesome.

This weeks goals are:

200 extra crunches
3 set of chest flies
continue working out everyday
NO BREAKS ON THE WEEKEND- even if I can't get a full work out in I will at least do the crunches and chest flies


This is the week I start level three of the shred, I hope it doesn't kill me!!

Here's to getting fit and healthy!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, just found your blog from Blair! I am also scrambling to meet my goals before my wedding in three months. Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing AWESOME!!! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up! It sounds like you are really finding a good routine that your sticking to. Make sure you put some variety in teh type of sit-ups your doing so you are stressing all the muscles. Try lifting your legs off the ground or laying on your back and rolling over to your toes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gal's scale who didn't get the memo that we look better therefore the scale should tell us that!! But it's not always about the numbers! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Holls, you're my hero... I've been such a slacker!! I've never even WATCHED beyond level one :) Keep it up, you are going to be a smokin' hot bride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're doing great!

    As for maintaining afterwards? It's easy if you're happy with where you start and just remind yourself of what you were/could be if you stop trying. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete