Monday, January 18, 2010

McFatty Monday

The idea of McFatty Monday comes from here This is a way to keep people motivated and on track with their fitness/health goals.

I am on week 3 (or day 11) of the 30 day shred, have lost 2 pounds and will be starting level 2 today.

Inspiration this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My goals?

- I'd love to lose another pound!
- Continue to work out Monday- Friday
- Continue to eat well everyday
- Add an extra 100 crunches to my daily work out

Accomplishments? Yes! This is the longest I have kept up with a work out routine, and the most I have worked out in years. 5 out of 7 days is a huge step for me and I have no plans of stopping! It makes me more and more confident I will stick to it this time and give my self the healthy (and hopefully hawt) body I have wanted for so long!

3 comments:

  1. i love your goals! it's important to keep them realistic - keep us updated. and about the "mcfatty monday" - YOU ARE GORGEOUS - so SHHHH!

    counting down til April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete