Monday, January 25, 2010

McFatty Monday...we meet again.

So how did I do last week? I suppose I did , OK- nothing special though.

The good? No weight gain and starting to notice physical changes. I THINK my waist shrunk just a bit. I also have noticed a change in my legs. Now I am no where near bikini- er should I say bathing suit ready... BUT it's a start.

The Bad? I only worked out 4 days last week- and I had one day of weakness and my diet really suffered. I did crunches everyday, but didn't make the 100 everyday. Honestly, sometimes I just plain forgot. I had a baby that was testing my sanity and I just couldn't finish the extra crunches. Some days I only did 50, but it is still something. I also didn't lose any weight. These last ten pounds have been so freaking hard to lose.

The Ugly? Still hate the way I look in the mirror. I know I still have a ways to go and even at the end of the 30 days I will not be where I want to be. Please PLEASE for the love of all that is good, just let me be a hawt momma in time for my wedding. I'd prefer it in time for my dress fitting, bridal shower, and bach party but that might be asking for too much :)

Back to the good... Even though I missed a day last week- I have still be working out more than I have in years so I am still moving forward. This will be the final 5 days on level two of the shred. Level two is SO HARD. I don't think I was really ready for it but I wanted to do the 10 days for each level so I moved up. After the 30 days I maybe go back and take my time through the levels- or I might just go back to do level two and three... we'll see.

So what's new for this week:
- Hopefully lose a pound.
- Extra 150 crunches
- Keep working out and eating healthy everyday

Here's to losing weight, being healthy and looking hot!!!

4 comments:

  1. Keep it up! You did way better than me on exercise - those kids are so distracting. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. I have not lost much weight but I'm toning up as well and that has lead to looser fat jeans! It's a shame we are already thinking about bikini season but it's keeping me motivated! I should put a countdown on my frdge for Memorial day! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job this week! And, I hate to be the one to break it to you.... But you are one hottie bride to be!
    Cheers to next week! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete