Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things: Beauty Products!

I picked three of my FAV beauty products that I can't live without!

First: Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Graphite Shimmer Ink. This stuff is HOT and goes on so much smoother than pencil, pen, liquid or powder.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Second: Laura Mercier lip glace in Lilac. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It's perfect for day and night looks. Even if I'm wearing no make up and put this stuff one my face instantly looks better- J really likes the way it looks on my lips.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Third: Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Soft Body Shimmer. This stuff not only smells amazing but gives you beautiful shimmer all over your body, with out being "too much."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Do any of you own and love these products? What are some of your favorite things?

3 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about the Bobby Brown gel liner! I think I will definitely need to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laura Mercier makeup, its amazing! the Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Soft Body Shimmer, looks good I want to try it.
    Have a great day.
    Anat:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you over on my blog!!♥

    http://stoictia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete