Thursday, February 11, 2010

For Moi????

My first bloggy award!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you much to the fabulous Tia at Stoic for my first award!!!!

he rules of the game:


1. Thank & link to the person that gave you the award
Thanks again Tia!!! You're awesome!!!

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered & think are fantastic.
Whoa. You guys aren't playin around. 15?!?!?
Here goes:

Mrs. B at Life with Sweet Cheeks
The Chandlers at Charmingly Chandler
Amanda at Mandalyn and The Stinky Cheese
Mrs.M at Kibble n Dribble
The Mother at Little Boy Green
Madeleine at A Big To-do
Juliana at A Blonde Walks into A Blog
B Sparkly at B Sparkly
Stefani at Derek and Stefani
Brittany at Sweet, Sassy and oh so classy
Olivea at The Sweet Life
Elisa at The Uhlis'
Taylor at Jimmy Choos and a Baby too
Katrina at Sevin Family
Keely at MannLand5

3. Contact said Blogs & let them know they've won
In the process of doing that....

4. State 7 things about yourself
1. I love LV bags
2. I love Dior sunglasses
3. I'm not as superficial as those last two statements made me seem :)
4. I love all things pink and sparkly
5. I wear a lot of black
6. My fav drink is Bacardi and diet pepsi
7. I'm getting married this year!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! this is sooo cool! my first award ever!Thank you:) I love the changes you made on your blog looks good.
    Anat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award girl!!! Oh I love Dior sunglasses too!

    ReplyDelete