Saturday, February 6, 2010

For those that love to be organized and like pretty things...

The Lilly Pulitzer Time Flies agenda is for you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have been waiting for this for what seems like forever. It is completely sold out on the Lilly site, and it continuously on a back order status at Neimans. Luckily I did some searching and was able to find it- I ordered and got it within a week!

I am very picky about which agenda I will use (I guess I am pretty picky about a lot of things :) ) and Tiffanys was no longer selling the type of planner I used last year- not to mention it wasn't really in my budget to spend $63.00 on a planner again.

This one is less than $30.00, comes with fun stickers and has lots of room to write all your important appointments and activities. It's brightly colored and just awesome- I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It can come in other patterns, but this specific one is called colors by number.

4 comments:

  1. I stole an idea from my mom and write all Cat's milestones and achivements on a calander. I dont always have time to dig out her baby book. It was so much fun reading through my mom's calander from when i was a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that same thing!!! I love that it can double as a journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just now making my Friday Follow rounds

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Happy weekend!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete