Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday!

I found "Getting to know you Sunday" from this fabulous blogger.

To join the fun head over to this site and grab her button and link up your post!



1. How many piercing's do you have? 4- 2 in the ear, one belly and one tongue. I took the belly out when I was pregnant and took the tongue out when I started working. Surprisingly my belly piercing hasn't closed up, it's been about 6 months since I took it out.

2. I love the sound of.....? Rain, my baby girl laughing, the ocean.

3. Favorite city? I LOVE Chicago and NYC... and of course D.C :) Getting more local I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bethesda, MD.

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less? Could careless.

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream? Fro-yo! tasted just as good if not better than ice cream!
6. Favorite appetizer? Spin dip, wings, chips and salsa, nachos, potato skins... I'm an appetizer fan :)

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest? My Sevens jeans!

8.Favorite facial moisturizer? Clinique tinted moisturizer

4 comments:

  1. The sound of rain is the best..

    Oh and I love me some seven jeans..they definitely make me happy!

    Thanks for playing!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So instead of being into either team -- be into the appetizers that come along with watching sports (That's the ONLY reason that I give a darn about anything my hubby watches...the FOOD!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love appetizers, too. Although, we never get them when we go out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sevens jeans too!!

    I am a new follower because of Keelys game here and I hope that you will come by and follow back. It is nice to meet you. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete