Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!!!

Getting to know you Sunday comes from here- play along!

The questions..

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets? Every couple of weeks. That reminds me, they need to be washed- ever since I have become a mom the laundry seems endless!!!

2. When is your birthday? April 2nd. I LOVE it.

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life? No, but there are a few I;d really like to meet.

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Hmmm I used to love brad Pitt but now neither of them seem appealing. I'd take J over them both any day ;)

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be? Just one? I'd start with the night like spare tired around my waist- as long as we are there I'd like to get rid of the stretch marks too.

6. How often do you wash your hair? Evey few days- it's not good to wash it every day.

7. Do you have pets? My chew chew- she's a doxie and I loooove her. She's my other baby :)

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be? Just fb I think. Yea I'd give it up if there was a better way for me to keep in touch with people and be nosey.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you...my hair get SO dry if I wash it more than every other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about laundry feeling neverending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I got bad hair. I have to wash mine every day or its a serious HOT MESS.! I absolutely hate it.! Love you blog.!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete