Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Love Day!!!

I woke up today to J telling me him and T were going somewhere, but they couldn't tell me where. I was also instructed NOT to eat.

When they got home they brought in a wonderful breakfast and I got gorgeous roses. They are currently in the fabulous crystal vase my aunt and uncle got us for our engagement gift :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I also decided to make Oreo truffles for everyone. I got the recipe from here. If you make these I suggest having something to keep then in that fits in the fridge- my started to melt a bit if I left them out too long.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lils got the playskool glow worm and T got some new bakugons!

Don't worry J wasn't left out. For every day of February I send him a prettied up picture with picnik and told him one thing about him that I loved... leading up to today where I name the number 1 thing. I'll have to keep it between us though- it got pretty personal :) The point is, I love him and I wanted him to know specific things that I love about him. Everyone loves a compliment and it was a fun surprise for him at work. Yay for love!


Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!!!

I have these fun questions to answer- if you want to play along go here, grab and answer then link up!

1. Favorite Valentine's candy? Anything mint chocolate!
2. Pink or red? PINK
3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today? We went out to dinner with the kids last night :)
4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations? No... now that you mention it, that's a great idea for next year.
5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you? Expressing how much you love family and friends.
6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out? All three... I'm greedy :)
7. Sexy lingerie or nothing.at.all? Sexy lingerie!
8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day? Valentine haha

4 comments:

  1. Aww, your answers are lovely. I LOVE how you complimented your hubby every day leading up to Valentine's Day...so many people don't take the time to do that.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    (I'm your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet, telling him something you love each day!

    I love pink, too!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreo truffles sound completely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on SITS, what a sweet little blog you have.

    ReplyDelete