Monday, February 8, 2010

McFatty Monday... FINALLY!

FINALLY I lost weight again!!!! 2 pounds as of Saturday. Level 3 of the shred has really REALLY kicked my butt, but that's the point, right?

This week marks my last 5 days for the 30 shred- doing each level at 10 days. I felt a bit defeated this weekend because, well, my stomach doesn't look like someone who has been working out 5 days a week every week.

I was down this weekend. Really down. Then I started doing some research and got some info that made me feel better... 8-12/13 weeks to a tighter tummy ( for someone in my situation) I heard it straight from a trainers mouth. I have only been working out for 5.. phew!

So I have about 7 pounds to get back to pre-preg weight... Although since I am in a healthy weight range, as long as I have a tight tummy I don't really care what the scale says!

My goals this week are to continue doing what I am doing. I'm not adding on any more ab work or chest flies. I want to continue to eat well, too.

Here's to being healthy and losing weight!

*Don't forget to go here and comment about your progress!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss, and even more congrats to making it that far in the Shred! That is seriously impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats that awesome. There is no better motivation than an awesome pair of pants waiting to be worn! Looking forward to seeing how you do by next week.
    Mcfatty#5link

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I get really bummed from working out, too. I've been running 4 miles at least 3-4 times per week and doing sit ups. I see nothing except a BIGGER butt in the mirror. I've also been counting cals. So after awhile when you're just super sore all the time and don't' feel like you've lost, it can get really depressing! but it's inspiring to see that you are keeping up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that so awesome. Great job. Now if I could just get it off my butt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the loss! Dude, that is good to know about the abs. I shall store that away in my brain because I HATE not feeling like I'm seeing results of working out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I've been wanting to start this. I heard it really kicks your butt. Maybe that's why I keep putting it off haha.

    Sorry I'm late! Stopping by from Friday Follow. :)

    http://sevinfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete