Saturday, March 6, 2010

The addiction just gets worse.

I thought I loved shopping before I got pregnant.


Having a baby opened up a WHOLE new world for me. Baby clothes, gear, diaper bags, nursery items and other misc. products.

Designing the nursery is something all mothers get into, it sotra helps to pass the time while waiting for baby (especially in those dreaded last few weeks). Seeing the room come together just adds that much more excitement!

I recently indulged in a new crib bedding set. We bought our first set before we found out the sex of the baby. It's an under the sea theme and I LOVE it but... THERE'S NO PINK! Lils' room is all pink, pink walls, pink changing table cover, pink letters... she needed a pink bedding set to go along with it:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have been sooo picky trying to find the perfect pink bedding set. Most of the ones I have seen always have some odd color thrown in, I couldn't believe it was so hard to find something simple. It's a good thing I waited because I was able to get this at 50% off :)

I can't wait for it to come in so I can set it all up!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that!! 50% makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Makes me want to have a girl:)
    Anat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Can't wait to see pics when it comes in :)

    ReplyDelete