Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bridal Shower!!!

I had my Bridal Shower and Bach party this weekend and let me tell you it was a BLAST.

My Maid of Honor is pretty much the BEST of all time and I seriously think she needs to go into party planning. She has set up both my bridal and baby shower both of which have been amazing. My bridesmaids are also so awesome for helping to set everything up and make it all perfect. I couldn't ask for better friends and family!

The Cake!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cupcakes!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My mom and me... and champagne spillage :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My gorgeous baby girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me, my mom and future mother in law

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me and Lils

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me and Lils again

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Bridal Party!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Champagne and Mimosas!!! This was a party favorite :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cheers! Me and my Maid of Honor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Your daughter is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful party. I am a newer follower, so I don't know this, but is your name Holland? Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete