Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Designer stuff for 1/2 the price!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Being a stay at home I want to find every way possible to save, but I don't want to skimp on my expensive style!

The places I shop carry designer clothes, jewelry, make-up, baby items and more for CHEAP!

I recently bought a pair of Seven's skinny jeans for UNDER $100.00!!!

I bought a new 4 piece crib set also for under $100.00 talk about a deal!

If you want in on this just leave me your e-mail in my comments and I'll give you the scoop on how to get these amazing deals!

**If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email please e-mail me at happilyeveraftermyway@gmail.com***

3 comments:

  1. holls - how??!?
    madeleine.r.fuster@gmail.com

    and because you have so many awesome followers: shameless plug:
    http://whatabigtodo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i wanna knooowwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Holland!

    klweedon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete