Monday, March 22, 2010

McFatty Monday- 5 Months and I Did it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That me! I'm screaming " I'm finally back at my pre-pregnancy weight!!!"

OK... not really. I'm actually screaming " Take me home tonight" at a bar during my bach party- but nonetheless still at the coveted pre-preg weight.

I am happy to be at the weight I am but am a little disappointed with the progressive loss of steam I had the past couple of weeks. I went from working out 5 days a week to 4 to 3 then sometimes even 2 and now back to 3. I'd really like to work out 5 times a week again. I think I would see even better results. SO I am still working on it!

I've also lost sight of the whole " be healthy for life" thing. I think that's what really helped me stay motivated in the beginning and ever since valentines day I haven't been as healthy as I want to. I have had a couple of events where I just wanted to indulge! I eat week during the week but on the weekends I would just go out of control. Things have quieted down a bit and besides my big 2-5 there are no more events until the wedding. I'd like to eventually be able to make healthy choices 7 days a week instead of just 5. I know I can do it if it happens gradually maybe eat healthy all week and 1 healthy dinner on the weekends and go from there. We'll see!

For now I am pretty happy with how I look and pleased I still have a few months before bathing suit season!

Here's to being healthy and losing weight!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've lost some energy the past few weeks as well. I am hoping the arrival of spring will get me motivated again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! You look gorgeous! & I'm SO PROUD OF YOU!

    and the "healthy lifestyle" will come slowly, I'm sure of it. I don't think anything radical can ever be counted on to stay a lifestyle change. Besides, you have a TON on your plate right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME PIC! Love this shot - so fun! You look great.

    Your daughter is just ADORABLE (love that little dress on her in the previous post) and the pictures of your Shower are awesome - so fun! Nice cake!

    A.Co @ www.acoest1984.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you, you look amazing! the pic is hilarious!
    I haven't been exercising like I should, in fact, I think I can count the number of times I've exercised in 2010 on two hands! but, it'll get better. We can all get back into the swing of things together!

    cute blog, I found it through a friends. Feel free to check out mine, too!
    http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com

    Steph

    ReplyDelete