Monday, March 29, 2010

McFatty Monday- Final dress fitting!

Just a reminder you can find McFatty Monday here if you want to participate!!

So now my weight is kind of fluctuating. This is exactly how I was before I got pregnant. I have a 5 pound weight range I am always in. So even though I have reached my lowest pre-preg weight, I have also gone up a few pounds.

To be honest I don't see it making a HUGE difference. I can still SQUEEZE into pre-preg work pants if I absolutely have to which is quite an accomplishment.

It's funny, I remember Heidi Klum's response when someone asked her if they could look like her after having a baby. She said " it depends on how you looked before" this statement couldn't be more true... for me at least. I am EXACTLY how I was before getting pregnant. Like it's almost creepy how similar I am. I hope to get my work out back up to speed ( deja vu anyone?) you'd think with my wedding coming up I would be working out extra hard. However, the closer it gets the less I want to work out. I wish I would have worked out my upper body more (but it'ss so weak, it was really hard!) because I still have the "boob fat" that sticks out when you wear a tight strapless. I am hoping my long hair will conceal this- even if it's just for the ceremony.

I have 2/3 of my wedding jewelry for the fitting today- I am excited to see how it looks together! I am also excited to see how the new alterations look.

So onto my work out goals for the week:

For the ab separation I had to do 10 special sit ups an hour for each hour I was awake. I am going to try and do this and well as other exercises. It might be hard to do every hour I am awake but if I do even half that I think it will still bring good results. I also plan to do my pilates DVD at least 3-4 times this week.

Here's to being healthy!!!

5 comments:

  1. You're doing amazing!

    I look...kinda the same? Different. The same. I don't know. I feel like I'm carrying my weight MUCH differently now & I'm definitely more flabby. But I think if I firmed back up, Heidi Klum's statement would hold true for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That's great that you bounced back into your old body. I hope that if I have a child I will manage to do the same. Seeing a non celebrity do it tells me that it is possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Holls!

    I posted the link for the blazer beneath the first picture. Head back to my blog to link to it.

    I was pretty excited to score on it too! It's something I've been looking for and they had a black one out in the summer/fall and I swooped that up immediately, so I was uber pleased to see it in white.

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete
  4. How'd you do this week?!!! better than me I am sure! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took me over a year to get back to my pre-preg weight. I say kudos to you!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete