Sunday, April 11, 2010

I wanna ROCK! Oops I mean Party!!!

Not Just any party... The Ultimate Blog Party 2010!!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

If you are new to my blog HIIII!!!! I am a new mommy, and soon to be newlywed. I love all things pink and sparkly, and over all am a real girly girl. I am a self proclaimed shop-a-holic and beauty junkie. The past year has been a whirl wind of pregnancy, birth, engagement, mommyhood, and all over craziness! I wouldn't have it any other way though. I consider myself to be incredibly lucky to have found my perfect Mr. Right and have the most beautiful baby girl in the whole world! I hope you enjoy reading my blog and choose to stick around ;)

6 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm hoping over from the UBP. It's so hard to choose between the vast numbers of bloogers but it was your blog name that drew me in. It's so nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holls! Nice to meet you! I'm visiting from the blog party. Party Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet. You good luck on all the wedding planning! Can't wait to get to know you on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, it's nice to meet you! I love your blog layout, it's so bright and pretty! I am following you now. I hope you'll stop by my blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by for the party!! Nice to meet you! :) Hope you are having fun at the UBP!

    Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
    My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by and say hi! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm your newest follower and fellow shopaholic and beauty junkie. haha!
    -Chelsea
    http://www.thefashionrehab.com/

    ReplyDelete