Monday, April 26, 2010

McFatty Monday: I guess it worked!

I had my wedding this past weekend and once I get more pictures back I will post. I wanted to direct everyone to my photog's site because she put a few preview pics up :

Wedding preview

I was worried how I looked, I was worried on my days coming up that I wasn't skinny enough.

Looking at these picture I feel I was at a perfect weight. I don't know if it's because they are professional pics, or what but it was such a sense of relief (and of course excitement) I get to look back in my wedding day to beautiful amazing photos :)

12 comments:

  1. You looked like a princess! Perfect weight, perfect hair, perfect dress, perfect groom, perfect everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked amazing! I can't wait to see the rest of your pics! Congrats Holls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look GORGEOUS!!! & so tiny that you could fit in a handbag!

    I cannot wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing and beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are beautiful, your dress is amazing, and your reception looks like a fairy tale. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked like perfection.
    http://nicolesspirit878.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!!

    You looked absolutely breath-taking!!! (and tiny!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great hun! Beautiful pictures, I hope you post more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time to your blog. You look amazing in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete