Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting back into it

Ok lovelies, Holls is back.

I took some time off, because... well I wanted to. I think this will also jump start some weight loss again.

I am going to continue meal planning and try to exercise more. The eating has been a bit challenging because I am the only one int he house dieting. J buys me healthy food, but there are other people in this house not on a diet and eating yummy fatty deliciousness. If everyone in the house was getting healthier it might be easy to stay on track. As for the exercise? I don't know why I am having SUCH a hard time with it. Especially because the last time I did the Shred, I felt more energized after the first work out. I'm just stuck in a rut. I need to get out of it- I am sick of having the way my body feels, and hate the way I have to "tuck" and "pull" and "squeeze" into clothes. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin.

So along with the meal planning and exercise I am going to start a food journal. I am going to make myself accountable. I have avoided journaling because I was HOPING to get by eating healthy with adding in 3 cookies here or . By writing down everything I HAVE to right down those food that "slip in" during the day and make my self accountable and realize that might be the reason I am not where I want to be.

I am sick of the flab. I want it gone once and for all. Just because I am a certain weight or size, does NOT mean it looks good in certain clothes or naked. I want to look good naked damnit!

I really really really hope I get it right one of these days... something HAS to stick. I want a lifestyle change. I want to be better for myself, for my husband (love saying that :)) and for my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. I hear that food journals are so the way to go!!! Good luck!

    and yay for using HUSBAND!

    ReplyDelete