Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quickie post

SO I haven't been as active recently, but I PROMISE to get things rolling again soon. I am winding down from my wedding and am surprisingly still pretty busy.

I am anxiously awaiting the professional wedding photos... I can't wait to see them and show them to everyone!!!

I have recently tried to be more active on twitter, so you can always follow me on there if you want to keep up with my day to day randomness *note the twitter button right under the header :) * I got the app on my blackberry so it's much easier for me to keep up with! Still trying to figure it all out, but I figure with time I'll get the hang of it, haha!

I also started an account a formspring.com so if you have ANY questions you want to ask me please feel free! Save me from being bored in the middle of the night and ask me some questions :) http://formspring.me/HollsHappily

Thanks lovelies and I'll be posting again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment