Friday, June 18, 2010

Wedding: The Sparkle

Who doesn't love some good old fashioned sparkle right? Here ya go kids!

The GORGEOUS earrings I got from Lulu Splendor an amazing esty seller who sold out of the earrings I wanted and then specially made and mailed them for me when I told her I HAD to have them for my wedding. She was amazing to work with.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got my necklace from TIGERLILLY JEWELRY. I had it custom made for my dress. This place was also really great to work with!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got my bracelet from this etsy shop. They do beautiful work!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just want to add that ALL of these pieces are gorgeous as pictures online, however in person they are breath-taking. I couldn't believe my eyes as I opened each one, I was truly amazed!

I know most people are allll about seeing the wedding rings (I know I am) so here are a few of my favs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments: