Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding: Tradition

You know the saying: Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

Here are the four items I wore for the big day!

Something Old: My grandmother's pin. The wedding was actually on her birthday! She passed away many many years ago, but I am happy I was able to have something of hers with me on the big day :)

(Sorry the pic is a bit blurry, I couldn't get a good shot of it)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Something New: I had a bunch of things that were new, my dress, the jewelry but for the sake of this post I will use the gorgeous hairpins I got from TIGERLILLY:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Something Borrowed: I borrowed one of Joe's Nana's favorite pins (thanks Missy :)) His grand parents were unable to make it to the wedding due to not being able to travel so it was nice to have a piece of them with us that day.

(Again, sorry, another crappy picture. I wish I would have remembered to get a picture of them the day of!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Something Blue: I had shoes custom made from Nina Shoes. I got them baby pink with navy blue knots:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Love the Pink shoes! I didn't know they did custom. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love those pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete