Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful :)

This is by far one of my favorite days of the year, the parade, the food, tradition, warm fuzzies- I love it all. It's amazing to reflect on all of the things I have in my life and take some time to be thankful for it.

I am thankful for my family and friends and their unconditional love and support for me. I really feel like I have found the "true" people in life and I appreciate them more than they will every know.

I am thankful that this year is better than the last. That even though life has gotten harder, it has also gotten better. That I am more comfortable with who I am now, than I was before.

I am thankful that I found the love of my life. That the love I always dreamed about really exists.

I am thankful to be the mother of the most beautiful baby in the world. I am thankful she is happy and healthy. I am thankful she gives kisses, and laughs and has the cutest cheeks on earth. I am thankful for the person she has made me become. I am thankful I get to wrap my arms around her every day and kiss her cheeks. I am thankful for her.


I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment