Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Formspring Question: What is your typical makeup routine? And, do you have any "must have" products?

I put on Concealer if needed, then foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick then lip gloss. All the products I use on a daily basis are my must haves- they are:

Concealer: Bobbi Brown's Face Touch up stick

Foundation: Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation (I just recently tried Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation and really like that as well!)

Eye Shadow: Bobbi Brown's pink shimmer brick ( a few different shades to choose from can also be used for an all over glow)

Eye Liner: Bobbi Brown's metallic black gel eye liner

Mascara: CoverGirl Volume lash- I also like Dior show, but usually get cover girl out of convenience.

Lipstick: Mac Politely Pink

Gloss: Mac (it's a nude color but not sure of the name)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment