Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I don't give up, I just take a break.

My last post I talked about my new exercise plan... again. I have "taken a break" from it... again. I Get SO motivated and then all of a sudden something happens to throw me off track.

I have not been following Jackie Warners diet plan no matter how AWESOME I think it is and how much I WANT to be able to do it. I WANT to be able to chop up all my veggies and make all my egg and bag oatmeal for the week- I do I really do. Then Sunday comes around and I... I... I don't even have an excuse I'm just lazy. Can you fix lazy? If so, please tell me how.

Then there's the exercising. I actually was OK with exercising int he morning- I felt better throughout the day. Then one more I over slept and it snow balled fromt here. It is SO HARD for me to wake up early. Some people can just do it because they are awesome. I, however, am lazy. Working out after work is just out of the question, my baby girl is still awake for a few hours when I get home and I want to spend it with her- not exercising then recovering for an hour then showering then damnit it's time for her night routine.

So basically anyone coming to this blog for a good review of a diet/exercise plan isn't going to find what they are looking for. There are no fast, long lasting results with me. Yet. I'll still be updating as I go from one plan to the next and hopefully along the way I will find something that works.

That's what it's all about, right? Finding something that works and sticking to it. I hope I find that "something" soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you! I don't know how to fix lazy either. I swear if I got off earlier like I used to at 3:30pm no problem. I would and did go to the gym. But getting off at 5pm just blew it for me....and I've not gotten back on the wagon. Hope you find something that works for you.

    ReplyDelete