Monday, December 13, 2010

Week 2 and ta-da!!!

So it's week two of my proclaimed new healthy life and... last week was a fail. I forgot that my BFF and I had plans to go to Bluemercury, our favorite boutique's Holiday party and catch some drink afterwards. There was no way I wasn't going to fully enjoy this night so I broke my diet in several ways. The next day I woke up feeling awful and the rest of the week through the weekend I was sick. I am hoping to get back on the horse for a good work out tomorrow morning and hopefully the rest of the week. I didn't weigh myself this morning due to running super late for work (even though I managed to make it in with a few minutes to spare) but my pants still feel a bit too tight for comfort. I have my honeymoon in a few months and I need to keep drilling in my head how awful I'll feel if my body looks the way it does now.

On another note, notice anything different??? I decided to give my blog a makeover with the help and talent of Becca from Jumping Jax Designs! She is super sweet and was really amazing to work with, no matter how nit-picky I was :)

I think it's absolutely fabulous, how do you like my new look???

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of Pink so I love it! I totally fell off the wagon myself over the weekend. It was the company holiday party-no excuse but still. I'm forcing myself into the gym tonight. Here's to getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from Google reader and I love the design! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete