Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Magic of Boston

So I didn't get as many pictures as I'd like, but here is a slight peak into our weekend in Boston!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Heart W Hotels. If I thought I could ever afford it, I would totally start saving up to live in one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The W bed. I will buy one of these one day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My favorite seat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NYE. I was the only one wearing pink in the whole place- love it! My face looks kinda funny but it was the best of the three pictures we took that night. We suck at taking pictures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our last night there. I want to go back so badly!!

2 comments:

  1. The W is soooo NICE! You look good in your pics. Your hair is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete