Friday, July 22, 2011

HoneyBelle Bodybuffer Product Review

Hello Everyone! I have wanted to do some product reviews for awhile, but I wasn't sure where to start. Last night I tried out my HoneyBelle Bodybuffer for the first time and thought that might be a good place to start!


This is the HoneyBelle bodybuffer! At first I thought it looked a little intimidating and wasn't sure how loud it would be or how powerful it would be. I wasn't sure about using it twice a day being a busy working mom, so it sat in it's case for a couple of weeks before I decided to test it out. I used it on my thighs, butt, and stomach and here are my thoughts after two uses (one last night and one this morning):

-Using it on my butt was a little tough, I had to do it one handed and my weak little twig arms got a bit tired HOWEVER it felt like a bonus mini work out since I was in constant motion.

-The skin on my thighs immediately felt softer and smoother and some how more toned even after one use! Instant gratification is awesome!

-Last night I used it post work out and it felt amazing on my muscles. I just started incorporating a circuit training routine into my work out and it really helped my sore muscles.

-One problem I found was the when I used it on my stomach I think I applied to much pressure. My stretch marks and area where my belly button ring used to be completely swelled up and my tummy was BRIGHT red.It took awhile for the swelling to go down, but by the time I was in bed it was pretty much gone. This morning when I tried it again my stomach was still tender... I guess I got a little too excited using it on my stomach last night ;)

-After using the machine you are suppose to use the contouring lotion. This stuff smell amazing and isn't too rich. My skin feels perfectly moisturized without being too lotion-y.

-My skin is very fair and very sensitive, using this product did not cause any irritation on my thighs and butt, maybe a little tenderness but nothing uncomfortable.

-The instructions tell you to apply pressure, but don't apply TOO much- or you'll end up in my situation (swelled up stretch marks are even more gross then regular old indented bear claw ones).

All in all, I like this product so far. I really like that even without the toning effects, it relieves sore muscles. Both times I have used it I felt very relaxed and refreshed after which is also a bonus, because I almost never feel relaxed or refreshed (I'm a hotmess).

Also, it's important to note that I am not just using the HoneyBelle Bodybuffer to slim down or tone, I work out and try to eat right, this product is just suppose to help maximize your end result. I'll be back for another update next week!

Interested in trying it out for yourself? Go to: http://www.bellebodybuffer.com/ You can also find this as one of the beauty award winners at NeimanMarcus!

P.S. HoneyBelle did not provide this product to me- I was asked by no one to do a review. The thoughts and opinions AND motivation to write this post are all honest and my own.

2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds awesome! You need to do more product reviews, it fits your personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holls, Can not begin to thank you for this wonderful review which I will be posting on Twitter (@bellebodybuffer) and Facebook (HoneyBelle bodybuffer). We are thrilled you wrote about our product and, in case anyone doubts Holls' words, we did NOT provide the product.
    Your review is spot on! You are correct in stating you probably applied too much pressure to your tummy area. When using the bodybuffer, keep in in continuous motion on your body. By that I mean don't place it on one part of your body and let it, "sit" there. Keep it moving at all times. Also, we advise people to not use the bodybuffers on their face, breasts or at the top of the spinal column. Lastly, do not use the bodybuffers if you are on blood thinners.
    Holls, again, so many thanks for this lovely surprise! Please let me know if you are on Twitter or Facebook and we will follow you - anywhere )
    Best wishes,
    Helen Murray
    BelleCore
    Director of Social Media
    helensmurray@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete