Friday, July 29, 2011

HoneyBelle Bodybuffer: Week 1

Hello Everyone! It's time for my week 1 update on the HoneyBelle Bodybuffer.

You guys... I think I am in love.

First of all, I wrote to the company's customer service department about the issue with my stomach, just in case, and received a response within hours. Not only that but they forwarded my issue to one of the physicians who helped develop the product to give me additional information. I received a response from her the next morning. They explained that I used too much pressure for too long on my stomach and to not use the product on that area for 48 hours to make sure I did not irritate it more. I really appreciated their quick response and advice on how what I needed to do next. Everyone I have spoken with at the company has been so sweet and helpful, I've just had the most wonderful experience with them all around.

Now lets get to the good stuff! For a majority of the time I used the product twice a day- there were a few days I only used it once. My personal preference is to use the product as soon as I wake up. Literally I get out of bed and plug it in. This is a great way to start the day, I felt refreshed and since I started the day thinking about making a healthy decision for my body, it was easier to continue making healthy decisions through out the day. I feel like my entire morning routine has improved just by starting the day using this product.

At night time I prefer to use this right before I go to bed. Because of the vibrations on your skin (I think) everything feels extra soft and silky afterward. I felt like my bed had turned into the W bed (my all time fav)- it was like heaven. Normally, it takes me forever to get comfortable and relax before falling asleep, no matter how much fabric softener or what kind of sheets I have it's just tough for me to relax. Using this machine gets me to that relaxed place and it really felt amazing.

So I bet your dying to know how my body actually looks or the results I have seen? Right? I notice that my skin is much softer and my thighs are smoothing out. Truth be told I do not have a major cellulite problem, but I use this machine as a preventative measure as well. I also notice my midsection feels different. I haven't lost any weight and can't exactly pin point WHAT is different, but there is something. My pants are fitting a tad looser, my skin feels smoother and tighter, they're minimal changes, but they're still there (and hello, it's only been a week!)

I am excited to see how I progress over the next few weeks and look forward to sharing it with all of you!

I'd also like to add that this product goes above and beyond just a cellulite treatment for me. It has really improved my way of life in so many ways, I am completely surprise at how much it has effected me. I love that I have added this to my daily routine and look forward to using it for a very very long time.

Stayed tuned for my week 2 update next week. I should be posting in between so feel free to come back before then as well- upcoming posting will include raves about my favorite products, beauty routines, and more!

1 comment:

  1. HoneyBelle Body Buffer is now available at Essentiels Spa et Beaute in Bakersfield, Ca P:661.654.0321

    ReplyDelete