Monday, July 25, 2011

Spa Day Sunday: 1st Edition

It's Sunday and you know what that means.. Spa day! I have a complete Sunday routine that leaves me feeling relaxed and refreshed and fabulous to tackle the week ahead!

For the first edition of Spa Day Sunday I am going to start with the product that transformed my life and brought me to a whole new level of pampering myself....

Bliss Softening Socks!!!


The above image is a set of the Softening Socks and Diamancel #20 the Conqueror I bought this set from NeimanMarcus in case you'd like to try it out for yourself (you totally should). Both are absolutely necessary for velvety soft feet. I started out just using the socks and they worked great, but adding the conqueror really made a difference and made my results last much longer.

Before I get in the shower I use the conqueror to smooth away any roughness, then I hop in the shower and use one of my many scrubs (also by Bliss but I'll discuss those another day :)) to completely exfoliate my entire body and feel silky smooth. Once I get out I slab some lotion (more bliss products- can you tell I'm obsessed?) and slide on the softening socks. After 20 minutes I remove them and my feet are polished, soft and look like they've never seen a high heel in their life- so fab!

In addition to working wonders on my skin, these products are long lasting. The softening socks last for around 50 uses, which is almost an entire year if you only use them once a week. The conqueror (as well as all the of diamancel tools) last forever, and get this... made with diamonds, LOVE IT!

Stay tuned for next week when I discuss more of the products that make Spa Day Sunday so fabulous!

Do you have a set routine to pamper yourself? What are your favorite products to use?


P.S. Bliss did not provide me with these items, or any of the other items I use. The only time I receive products for free is on the rare occasion I win a contest. I have not been asked to write a review and the opinion and motivation for this post are all honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment