Monday, August 8, 2011

HoneyBelle Bodybuffer: Week 2

Hello lovelies! I apologize for not having a proper update on Friday for you. I was on vacation and didn't have a chance to get one out.

Last week was a bit hectic. My husband and kids left for OBX on Saturday, then I met them later in the week. Due to travel times, kids and activities I didn't get to buff everyday, so I'm not sure if/how things would be different if I was able to stick to doing it twice a day.

I don't have any major progress to report, but I didn't go backwards either. I managed to stay exactly the same as the week before. The surprising part about this is that I didn't work out, and "indulged" in fattening foods for most of the week. Normally after a week like that I would be crazy bloated, a few pounds heavier and my clothes would feel snug. Even though I didn't buff twice a day everyday- I think using the machine helped me maintain. I really don't have anything else to give credit too, since my diet and exercise were lacking. I am so happy the results were able to last in between days of buffing, especially because I have only used it for two weeks! I feel so thankful for being one of the beauty award winners from Neiman Marcus, even after two weeks of use, I can't imagine NOT owning this product.

Does this mean I will continue to eat poorly and not exercise? No, not at all, but it is nice to know I can have a slip up without completely throwing myself off track. Having that pressure taken off is a huge relief. Not having the guilt has really improved how I think and talk about myself, it's only been week, but it's better than nothing ;) The sooner I can break the negative habit, the better it is for my daughter and that's what matters most, but I am getting off topic now and will have to discuss this more in depth in another post.

Anyways... back to the buffer: I changed up my routine a bit this week and I do butt and thighs at the same time and then stomach. My body is completely used to the machine; it doesn't feel as heavy using it one handed (was I really THAT weak before?!) and is just a breeze to use. I am starting to run low on the contouring creme, the kit comes with a 4 oz tube I'm guessing this is supposed to last the 4 weeks (or 30 days) of buffing? I am probably 3/4 of the way done with the bottle so I need will need to order next week. Luckily they sell an 8 oz size, which will last longer. I think when I purchase more creme I am going to get the optional pad liners as well- just to see what it's like. I have a tendency to get super attached to a company I like and want to buy everything they offer- I can't decide whether I am thankful or sad they don't have a huge product line ;)


Ok, well that's it for last week's update, I'll have this week's update on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment