Monday, August 15, 2011

HoneyBelle Bodybuffer: Week 3

::sneaks in back door::

I know, I know. I'm late again. Last Friday I left for NYC for my best friend's bachelorette party and was busy getting ready and savoring some last minute snuggles with my daughter before I left.

So, now it's been three weeks since I started using the buffer and things are still going great! My skin stays feeling smooth and tight and fabulous! I absolutely love the way my skin looks and feels, the changes are undeniable, yet it doesn't look like I've had anything "done" I just look better... does that make sense?

The biggest change for me has probably been my thighs. They are slimmer and smoother. I didn't have a huge issue before using the machine, but there were definitely some trouble spots that have started to disappear since I've started buffing. I am also impressed my body hasn't completely blown up after the weekend of partyin' with the gals I just had.

This product is a must have. Seriously. Go out and buy it immediately or follow @BelleCoreLLC because as soon as they reach 1500 followers they are GIVING AWAY a babyBelle- I totally wished I had the babyBelle this weekend for when I was traveling and plan to make a purchase in the near future! So start following them and then buy the HoneyBelle and you'll be set for LIFE.

***Do you own the HoneyBelle and/or babyBelle buffers? I'd love to hear about your experiences! Leave a comment or tweet me @HollsHappily to let me know how much you love it!

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never ;-)

    I own a bodybuffer and I absolutely love it!!!! Thank you for your wonderful review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still use the body buffer Holls?

    ReplyDelete