Monday, August 22, 2011

Scrub-a-dub-dub

Let's talk about SCRUBS!

In a previous post I mentioned how much I loved scrubs, so I wanted to share with you my current favorites.

Those of you who are new... I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Bliss products. Those of you that aren't new... you will continue to see the obsession.

Scrub #1: Super Minty Soap'n Scrub


This scrub is PERFECT for using after an intense workout, when it's crazy hot outside, and or after a long weekend with the girls in the city. It is so refreshing and it has a cooling effect. You know how your mouth feels after you brush first thing in the morning? All nice and clean? Yea that- except for your body. After my weekend in NYC I came home feeling all grimey (hello sharing a room with all my gals, late nights, and city air)and instantly felt better after a scrub session with this.

Scrub #2: Fatgirlscrub


I really enjoyed the scent of this, as well as the way it made my skin feel. I only had a small size of it (I purchased it as part of a "welcome kit" for the fatgirl products) so I didn't get enough use out of it to see the effects on slimming/cellulite. I do plan to purchase a full size one of these, though.

Scrub #3: Blood Orange and White Pepper Sugar Scrub


The smell is this scent is so yummy and summery. This is a gentle scrub, that can be used everyday without feeling like you are doing a major exfoliation. I love using this before I hit the beach or before I go out and enjoy a night in the sweet summer air. It's so light, yet it really gets the job done and keeps my skin smooth.

Scrub #4: Homemade Lavender and Vanilla Sugar Scrub

Unfortunately I don't have a picture or link for this one. One of my friends makes sugar scrubs, and can pretty much make any scent your heart desires. I really like to use this int he winter when my skin is extra dry. This sugar scrub is so moisturizing, I was able to get through last winter without any skin issues. I think she may be planning to sell the scrubs at some point so I will def link to her store once it's all set up.

So there you have it- the current scrubs I am loving and their unique qualities that make it necessary to have more than one!

Do you have a favorite body scrub? Let me know in my comments or tweet me @HollsHappily!

2 comments:

  1. The Bliss products in the bathroom are almost the home reason I like staying at the W. Haha! Love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete