Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My blog is going through an identity crisis

My blog has been going through an identity crisis.

Is it a mom blog?

Beauty blog?

General Life style blog?

Personal journal?

All of the above?

None of the above?

I have been trying to make this place "into" something. Force this place to be something that just isn't working. Yes this is all my own writing, but with each post I feel like I have a different goal in mind.

For some reason I am writing for an audience. An audience I don't really have and can't really categorize.

I need to write for myself, I skipped a few steps in trying to follow the footsteps of my fellow bloggers who already have a following.

So from this point forward I am going to write for me. Good, bad and ugly.

I wondered if I should even write this post because people might find it weird. But since I am just writing for me and a "wiping the slate clean" post is what will make me feel better so, I'm doing it.


Slate you are officially wiped clean (and just in time for 2012)!

1 comment:

  1. Medical health insurance options which are out there by the insurance Exchange include medical plans for individual, households, group and group protection for the employees of small enterprise firms. Only these insurance companies that comply with the federal guidelines and spend a minimum of 80% of their premium dollars on offering healthcare can be allowed to sell their products through the Exchange. Please refer to this page for more information: FAMILY INSURANCE - HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE.

    ReplyDelete